Lombard Pines Shopping Center
Roosevelt Rd. (Rte. 38) & Main St., Lombard, IL
Twenty one miles west of Chicago's Loop, amidst the affluence of DuPage County, is LOMBARD PINES. This 240,000 foot shopping center sits along prominent Roosevelt Road, Highway 38, at Main Street.
Bookended by the 63,000 foot Jewel Osco, and the 60,000 foot Enchanted Castle, each remodeled, renewed, and expanded three times, is a centered opportunity. There are a few varying commercial properties currently available.
The anchor space now available can be one unit, or divided. It's location is in the middle, most prominent position of the center. It enjoys crossing internal traffic, with dedicated, signalized ingress and egress. The location is surrounded by $5,000,000 of recent upgrades.
Current Shopping Center tenants include Jewel/Osco, Enchanted Castle, Sam Ash Music, 2XL Fitness, Culver's, Smoothie King, and Power Paintball.
Your investigation and consideration of this opportunity is invited.
- All tenants have excellent signage including electronic messaging.
- The 970 car parking lots are beautifully landscaped.
- Sales volumes and customer counts remain high.
- In 2005 and 2007, there were two further building additions.
- Large and smaller space requirements can be made available.
- Click here for demographics, photos, or map.